1. Who are you?
iWebbIt®, We are a small business located in Milford, DE. We have several websites offering different types of website services, ranging from website hosting, custom website design, website template customizations, website services design, development and management.
2. What version of Linux do your website servers operate on?
The oldest linux operating version is "CENTOS 4.8 i686"
3. As a client will we be able to have access to our own Sontrol Panel?
Yes, each client has complete access to what is called their cPanel. The cPanel will allow you to create, manage or delete email accounts, web pages, domain addons. The cPanel offers too many features to list here, two of the most popular though are the graphically based stats page and the list of free website plugins which include Blogs, eCommerce and many other free packages that each client will have access to. The only exception is our "Just Email Hosting" package does not provide for the added free website plugins.
4. Can I use Windows FrontPage on your servers?
So the quick answer is Yes, with a big BUT... :- )
Although we can enable the use of FrontPage, Windows no longer supports the FrontPage program
5. What are the free programs that come with your hosting plans?
The list is exstensive, really too long to present here, but to give you an idea there are at least 20 free programs that cover,
- Bulletin Boards
- CMS (Content Publishing Systems)
- Guest Books
- Entropy Search
- Entropy Banners
6. Can I install my own software?
Yes, any software you purchase or design you can install for use on your website.
Our only concern with the software you create and/or run concerns the issues of balancing server resources and security. Simply don't over use the resources of the web server and make sure your scripts are secure from hackers
7. Does your company offer website managing services?
Yes, Our company does provide website management services. The best approach here is to give us a call becuase there are several consideration, many of which can save you money.
8. Is it hard to move our site over to your service?
No, depending on where you are hosting your current site you may be able to automate the process. Worst case senerio you can contact us and we'll be happy to assist you in the process.
9. What type of payment do you accept?
We accept PayPal, MC, Visa, Discover and American Express
10. Do we have to establish a subscription through PayPal for our monthly fees?
Our "Just Email Hosting" package does not require a subscription through PayPal. As for the other wesite host plans, if you are paying monthly, yes
If you have one of the four hosting plans that require a PayPal subscription you can opt for our annual payment option and receive a 10% discount on your annual website hosting expense
11. Is there any return policy?
Yes, we have the 30 day free trial just for this reason. We get to know you and vs versa. Within the first 30 days you can cancel at anytime and we will terminate your service and cancel any PayPal services.
12. I ordered one of your website hosting packages and need help setting up my email service, can you help me?
Yes, we have a step-by-step process for both Outlook and Outlook Express, you can review it hereOutlook or Outlook Express. If this does not help solve your connectivity issues please contact us and we will walk you through setting up your email services.
13. I was billed twice. I received 2 emails from PayPal
Please send us an email that includes, the name on the Credit Card and your website address. If we need to, we will provide youwith a return.